Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

when is it going to get warm

996 views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Sandals 
#1 ·
Ok i am sick of this cold weather i want it to be warm so i can put the soft top on the jeep and be able to drive around with the top down... i want to go to the beach too..

can anyone else stand this or is everyone ready for summer too?

#6 ·
nyxis said:
no kidding.. dont like the snow.. MOVE OUT OF MICHIGAN :/ it snowed here before you .. and it will snow here after you...

i wish there was more snow.. still not enough snow to sled in SW mich.. gotta drive up to caddi atleast to hit good trails..
I was just making a statement.... lol normally winter is my favorite season but i can't be out on the hills so its not very much fun this year. if it would snow a whole bunch i would have no problem with that. i love the snow... i just hate the cold with no snow.

#7 ·
mmmm I hate snow and cold all around but I am a down hill racer so I kinda have to have the snow to race but....I hate being cold. i cant wait for the nice weather too though becasue I am ready to get my firebird out take the t-tops off or take the back off on my bronco!!!!!!!! GO cruzin down the road!!!!!!!!!! oh that sound like fun.....it will come in time

#10 ·
My thought is if it is going to be winter, give us the snow! If it's just real cold and rainy, can't do much of anything outside, so this winter has not been that good.

As for my bike, I have been able to ride it at least once every month for the last 4 years, so can't complain too much. However, I am getting in the mood to ride every day, so come on summer!

#12 ·
winter sucks! no dirtbike ,tops gotta be on the jeep, no beach , no jetski
I di take my top off a couple weeks ago cabin fever at its finest everyone thougt I was crazy except for the few jeeps I passed they were givin me thumbs up and :woot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.