Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

FS OR the right Trade 84 Chevy 3/4 ton Camper Special 4x4 Runs, Drives, -SOLD!!!

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  offroader21 
#1 · (Edited)
I am trying to thin out the truck pile a little so I am selling my spare plow truck. It has a 4 bolt 350 w/ approx. 117000 miles and has the 700R4 trans. and NP208 t-case. The Western plow works well for an older plow set-up. I bought this for a back-up unit but haven't had to use it very much this winter, (and another great deal came along) so this one has to go. The carb spits every now and again. Has power windows and locks that work, tilt steering, and the clock in the dash that still works! There is some rust- cab corners and rockers aren't that great. I have changed the trans. fluid and topped off the t-case and axles at the beginning of the winter, and hit all the grease fittings. Comes with new valve cover gaskets, extra 70's Q-jet carb and carb rebuild kit, and a set of 265-80-16 (32" tall) Super Swampers on steel wheels. One of the Swampers has a broken belt but if you buy a new one then you'll have a spare. 1675.00 or Best Offer, I am willing to negotiate, or consider a PARTIAL trade for a GM winter car, such as a Celebrity, Century, Cutlass Ciera, or a 93 or older S-10 4x4preferably with a manual trans. Please PM me or call anytime 231-578-3198. Truck is located in Shelby about 30 miles north of Muskegon.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Truck

Vehicle Snow Truck Car Transport

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Steering wheel

Bumper Automotive exterior Rust Auto part Vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Classic car

Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Rust Vehicle

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.