Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1-ton YJ project part out, NE Ohio/Pittsburgh PA

6K views 37 replies 9 participants last post by  bstewart91yj 
#1 · (Edited)
Parting out my unfinished project. I never drove this thing since I tore it down. Specs of the build: 91 YJ, 5.9L Magnum from 1999 Dakota R/T, NV4500HD, Atlas 4 speed (1:1, 2.72:1, 3.8:1, 10.34:1), full cage, lots of GenRight stuff. Email me for information on anything.

Parts are in Bridgeville, PA (15 mins south of Pittsburgh) but I live and work in Columbiana, OH (4WD Hardware) so parts can be picked up at either location.

Email is preferred and will get you an answer much quicker than a PM.
bstewart91yj@gmail.com

Willing to ship anything on your dime or deliver anything for gas money in an 8mpg truck, your choice.

I'm selling everything and will be willing to sell the entire project, if you're interested, email me.

PayPal is accepted, you cover the fees. 2.9% + $0.30 transaction fee.

For Sale:

1978/9 Sno-Fighter Dana 60 front axle (Bill of Material 610023-2)--OX Locker, 78" cable with OX shifter, 5.38's, Superior 35 spline chromoly shafts inner/outer, CTM u-joints, Warn premium hubs, Solid Axle Engineering Chevy style knuckles and outers with Chevy disc brakes, tubes welded to center section, Mad4WD reverse tie rod high steer arms for TRE's (never drilled), SealsIt outer axle seals, POR 15'd, Stage 8 locking spindle nuts, forged 1350 u-bolt style yoke, axle is set up for SOA YJ. This axle has never been on the road since built for the YJ.

1979 Ford Dana 60 rear axle (full floating) (Bill of Material 603901-1)--Moser full spool, 5.38's, Moser 35 spline shafts (spindles bored to fit), tubes welded to center section, Stage 8 locking spindle nuts, BTF antiwrap spring perches (not welded on yet), OX diff cover, BTF disc brake brackets, all new bearings and seals, forged 1350 u-bolt style yoke. This axle has never been on the road since built for the YJ.

$8000/obo for the pair of axles

Lowered! $6500/obo for the pair of axles

5.9L Magnum engine with 79k out of a 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T. New upper end gaskets, new water pump, new oil pump/pan gasket, new plugs, PowerAid spacer, brand new-never installed hot rod style wiring harness from Hotwire Auto (Squier wiring) for stand alone installation in anything, Hedman HTC TightTubes headers with Stage 8 locking header bolt kit, flywheel, Centerforce II clutch kit, Advance Adapters universal engine mount kit, brand new Powermaster XS Torque starter. SOLD

NV4500HD is SOLD

Atlas 4 speed transfer case (built after they fixed the initial issues). 1:1, 2.72:1, 3.8:1, 10.34:1, 29 spline input to be run with NV4500HD transmissions, shifter linkage kit is brand new, never installed (universal mechanical shifters for main case/cable shifter for planetary), 1350 flanges front and rear. Atlas is SOLD

AGR Rock Ram kit for 40"+ tires (bigger pump) Brand new, box was bolted onto my project frame, pump was installed on my engine but nothing else was touched, never had fluid put in. Steering is SOLD

4 Rubicon Express 1.5" SOA 6-leaf leaf spings (brand new, with bushings) Springs are SOLD
Rubicon Express boomerang shackles (a few sets) SOLD

Poison Spyder Customs full YJ roll cage, welded together--drop it in and go SOLD

GenRight boulder series stubby front bumper with grille hoop and stinger, welded together, painted silver Rustoleum Hammered SOLD

GenRight G3 high clearance YJ fenders with 4" flare and louvered side panels (cut 3.5" off hood for clearance) SOLD

GenRight mini boatside rocker guards with tubes for stretch SOLD

GenRight high clearance comp cut full corner guards with GenRight high clearance 3" comp cut flares welded on SOLD

YJ tub (no rust) comp cut in the back, CJ style tailgate, rockers bent up for GenRight boat side rocker guards SOLD

YJ frame with Rubicon Express shackle reversal front, welded on and custom stretch in the rear (~105" wheelbase) SOLD

YJ grill, some rust, no holes SOLD

YJ hood, decent shape SOLD

YJ black dash pad SOLD

BeCool aluminum radiator setup with dual SPAL 2-speed fans and 4-speed fan controller unit for YJ with Mopar or Chevy engine with recovery tank (full modular kit with upgrades) $900/obo

Skid Row YJ engine skid pan for 4.0L YJ SOLD

Throttle Down Kustoms heavy duty YJ transmission skid plate SOLD

Probably a lot more stuff, I haven't even looked at any of it for a while

Many, many more pics available

Here is a link to my webshots album:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/576203734BjrUkR

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.