Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Girlfriend problems

21K views 268 replies 94 participants last post by  dreezy 
#1 ·
What would you do if you stumbled upon emails where your girlfriend of 8 years filled out a rental application for an apartment and also know that she has went to look at it and is very interested in renting it. To her knowledge I have no idea and really have had no reason to believe anything was wrong.

#168 ·
Well not that it went great but definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. She said our relationship has plateau'd for a while and she isn't happy with her current situation. She doesn't have a very good job and all here friends have moved away. I have been aware that she has been depressed for a while but wasn't really aware to what level. The main part of regarding the apartment goes as follows. Since we have been together for 8 years including high school she feels and I agree that we have somewhat of a teenage style relationship if that makes any sense. So she honestly was looking into an apartment to stay at as a place to start over and try to develop a more "adult" relationship. She actually had a decent write up in her diary that she let me read stating how she felt and what she wanted to accomplish in the relationship and her life. She had some good points including that I have not included her in major life decisions like buying a house and business. She proved pretty well that she isn't up to any funny business. Definitely told her that we could of talked about it sooner and if her moving out and continuing our relationship was the best option I would help her find and move to one. We will see where it goes from here but for now no titties.

#177 ·
If you let a woman in on major life decisions, my friend you're fuct. You did it right, buy house, run business, bang biaches, sleep good at night, knowing you are doing what god intended you to. You start letting her have a vote and next thing you know, your money, free time and happiness is GONE. Hell, with out her, or any decision making female choking you out, you might actually retire some day. Sell the business you built, go fishing. See where I'm going with all this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.