Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Jeep Blessing

29K views 284 replies 92 participants last post by  leiterch 
#1 ·
#236 ·
I've got the top off one of your U joint caps in my pocket and there is not one drop of grease on it but plenty of rust. My bet is it wouldn't have broke the shaft if it would have had grease in it. Your rig was set up good and I think you would have made it. There is always next year. RB (your spotter)

#242 ·
Thanks Cadillac Jeepers for hosting a great event, smart move involving other clubs this year.:rock:
And rulebreaker, you're going to end up a marked man with chadville victims piling up.:poke::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

#247 ·
Had a great time spectating, and hopping in with Trail Junkie:thumb:
Did anyone else see the POWER CAT tire in the hole filled with tires? I laughed my ass off and was pissed since I forgot my camera:(

#257 ·
Had a great time once again, thanks Cadillac Jeepers!!!!!

I want to throw a special shout out to a fella named Steve (I think it was steve. He had a hat on and had a goatee), he was spotting for people on the rocks (beginning of the intermediate course) he did a great job!!!!!!!!!!! I am so used to sticking my head out the window to see where my tires are, all I had to do is "do what he told me too" and I cruised right over those rocks then up the cement staircase.

Thanks!!!! :thumb:

#271 ·
Steve was the spotter on the rocks early in the day. I talked to him last night and he appreciates the compliment. He's a veteran wheeler and an excellent spotter. Unfortunately there are those who wont listen and then want help getting unstuck and that get's frustrating and then the spotter walks away. In all the years we have been doing this we cant keep a spotter all day. LOL RB

#264 ·
I just read on the cadillac jeepers website that if you didn't put your drivers license # on the registration card you wont be counted as being in the parade????? When I was in line I didn't have time to fill out the whole card, I put most of the info on there but not my plate number which was the only number I seen asked for? So some of us in the parade were not counted, is that what I'm reading?

#268 ·
Thanks for all the kind words. As you may or may not know, Our club isn't very big and putting on an event like this takes a lot of manpower and time. I know Chad (RB) put in great effort at the course and getting all the arrangements along with many other people not on the forums.
These forums are a great way to get more feedback on what we need to change/improve for next year. We listen and try to make the event smoother and gather more participants.
We love doing this and hope all of you guys had a great time.

See ya next year. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.