Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

81 cj7 fs or trade for gas saver w/ manual trans.

5K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  damhippie 
#1 · (Edited)
I'M THROWING UP AGAIN. :blah:

Titled 81 Frame is from a 83 and tub is off a 88 YJ (Canadian Tub)
Mildly build 350 in it with a 700r4 (swapping it out for a TH350 soon) also have a GM/Dodge hybrid 208 t-case. Dana 30/AMC20 with 3.73 gears.
Has 32x11.50R15s A/Ts on it now with nice 5 spoke AL rims.

Frame is clean no with no rot.
Tub needs some very minor work (only floor issues in under the roll bar)
Front clip was bedlined (stuff failed and is peeling off) I have a 2nd hood for it as well)
I have Half doors that were bedlined (no inter guts came from a totaled YJ)
Have full hard doors as well.
Comes with Half Cab Soft top, Brand New Bikini top a Full Hard top.
Has Bolt in OR-Fab Sport cage for YJ w/ two center bars (no hooked up as of now)
Explorer Seats
GMC Steering column with Title (auto Still needs shifter removed)
B&M Quick Sliver Shifter
Dash is older diamond plate AL with YJ Crash Pad a few holes have been cut for Gauges (5 hole for 2 1/16th gauges)
Has Light Bar on top of windshield frame for 4 lights.
Windshield frame is on good shape has a little rust on it but it is not rotted out. It needs glass and new seals.

Engine is a stock 89 350 Block stock bore, 882 heads, Edelbrock 2102 cam kit, Proform 1.6 rockers and double roller timing chain, Weiland Intake, Edelbrock 650 e/choke Carb. MSD Distributor with Upgraded MSD electronics and Correcter Cap. 8.8mm MSD custom wires. Brand new WP, PS, Alt. Has nice dress up kit to keep it all clean looking. Large K&N filter with Filter Condom.

I do plain to have this done for Turkey Day at the Mounds. I will not be
Betting on it well I am there. Just going to run a few trails and give it a shake down run.

Asking $3300 for it with the motor in it and the all the Stuff I have for it.
W/O motor for $2300 + All the extra parts for it
W/O Drive train for $2000 + all the shit I have

How it looked with my old 33s on it.

See less See more
#2 ·
Anyone interested at all?

I am throwing in the TH350 This week.

#4 ·
I dont think its going anywhere any time soon. Listed it on a few other places and nothing.

#6 ·
It does run and drive but the trans is messed up. I have a TH350 that can go with it or maybe put in to it sometime soon. Also needs the PS hooked up. I have the lines just never put them on. Was looking for a new Steering box for it but never got around to buying one.

I posted it on there but any way it dose come with a set of Half Doors, Full Doors, Hard Top, Half Cab Soft top and Bikini top as well.

#8 ·
It Shifts when if feels like it. Dont know why it pisses me off.
Trans is out of a K10. Dont know the year of it but I came from a running/driving truck

#10 ·
Nope. I got a 95 just like it already and I'm in the middle of fixing that as well.

#11 ·
Bump. Just put a new windshield Frame with great glass. (CJ not YJ) Needs to bracket made to mount Cage to ws frame. Also going to swap trans out soon.

#12 ·
bump.
I will be keeping the engine.
Found a Truck I want to use for a Father Son Rat Rod project. Make me an offer on it but don't low ball.

#13 ·
bump?

#14 ·
Bump
mist go need money bad. Ssdi check just dropped to 600 a month and i cant make all my bills on that little amount money

#18 ·
Not yet on the trans, if I put it in the cost goes up a little more.
Been busy dealing with my dd and stuff form my son.

#19 ·
Bump anyone?
Will trade for a gas sipping car or little pick up.
But NO Junk that is going leave sitting on the side of the road.

#21 · (Edited)
Anyone? Am I asking to much? Should I just part the Damn thing out? Give some feed back please.

#22 ·
Might part it out now. But need to know if there is any interest.

#23 ·
Possible trade

I have a 2000 s10 zr2 it has 240,xxx miles run good tho i drive it two and a half hours back and forth from school at 75-85 mph and have no problems gets between 24-26mpg high way. good tires all i have done to it is a new fuel pump and alternator and have no problems

#24 ·
Bump.
Anyone want a project or willing to trade a 80s Camaro or S-10 for it?

I am sick this damn thing and want to burn it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.