Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Boat vinyl graphics???

5K views 48 replies 17 participants last post by  FAS4DOR 
#1 ·
I want to make my boat stand out more, the stock graphics on my 2000 342baja just dont do it for me, (too plain and boring) anyone know someone good at doing it?? i have some ideas drawn up. any ideas would help. thanks

#2 ·
Klender design in Bay City is one of the best I've seen as far as boat graphics go.

#16 ·
even if i changed it to something similar to the one you showed that would make a good difference.. i would just have to incorporate the purple red and silver into the scheme to keep it matching the interior.. i like the black along the side and i'd like it to go off into checkered flags at the back.. im trying to make it look better without spending too much. operating this every day is becoming expensive enough, if you could can you pm me a rough ballpark idea on what a boat like that would cost. it's 34ft if you, obviously not a specific price just rough idea. thanks

#17 ·
guess that all depends on what is put on and who puts it on. My truck s vinyl and it's won awards with it! I've had a ton of people think it was paint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.