Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Two year USAF Vet wants to give up her plot at Arlington to Boston Bomber

4K views 44 replies 36 participants last post by  creeping death 
#1 ·
us air force (usaf) veteran julie frein said she is willing to give up her burial plot at arlington national cemetery to tamerlan tsarnaev - the deceased boston bombing suspect. The anne arundel county woman told fox45 she feels the terrorist suspect should be able to be laid to rest and just wants it to all be over. "i feel sympathy for [his family] in that as long as this issue is open, they can't have closure," frein told fox45's joy lepola. When asked how she thought americans would react to the suspect being buried in a national cemetery, frein replied, "well the country would just have to get over that, wouldn't they? Because nobody, nobody deserves to rot above ground." frein has already called the funeral home in massachusetts where tsarnaev's body is currently stored and is in the process of contacting the office of veteran affairs to see if she will be able to offer up her plot. Frein served in the usaf for two years. Her husband served in the us navy for 20 years.

Read more at: http://foxbaltimore.com/news/featur...bombing-suspect-19476.shtml?wap=0#.uylecsome6

fuck no.

#15 ·
Why the fuck should a terrorist be buried with people who died fighting terrorism i don't fing get it.

Take his ashes stuff it in a pig and catapult it into his home town with a note that says we have plenty of fire and plenty of pigs and his name of course

#24 ·
Aid and comfort to the enemy, TREASON.

#28 ·
<zips up fire suit, jumps into bunker, opens little sliding door and...>

Funerals aren't for the person who's died. What do they care? They're dead.

Granted, Berrying him in Arlington seems wrong and this chick is crazy to propose something like this.

I read on the news that some guy is offering his plot in his family's grave plot for the bomber. His reason being, "My mom, who he would be berried next too, wouldn't mind because she always taught us to love our enemies". When told that his mom's grave would probably be vandleized his response was "that's ok, she wasn't much for material things anyways". :win:

Personally, I think this thread proves that we can't let a bad thing just die. If they didn't make such a huge deal about where this piece of tissue and bone got put back into the ground we wouldn't be continuing on the bomber's orginial intent, to bring glory to him self and his cause. Not only did he kill and injure a bunch of people but he's being resurrected daily by the media because of stupid things like this. Find a field, dig a hole, put the body in. Don't mark it, Just let him die.

#45 ·
i would not want that fucker burned in our country as it will pollute our air. i would not want that fucker buried in our soil as it will pollute our ground. and fuck feeding him to our vultures as they will shit a terrorist turd on our ground. send that fuck back to his people and let them deal with it.
and for his brother, we should hang him and ship back in the same box.

my thought of the day, carry on and have a good day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.