Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

we the people bmx bike

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cagefigher1 
#1 ·
it has a fbm seat post and stolen[brand] brakes and brake cable shadow conspiracy grips bar ends and half link chain, alex tripple wall front rim, oddessy pro dirt forks, poverty seat, united 7.5 handle bars oddesy head set, the frame is a euro style crank,
and is an itagrated head set,
this is a really nice bike i barley ever road it, i wish i could sell it for more cuz i have close to 2 grand into it but o well it needs back rim/wheel/crank arms
cheap fix for a very expensive bike

$150

#8 ·
Hey man, not to piss on your thread but can you explain how this bike has over 2K into it? I have been riding for over 10 years and know a thing or two and the parts you listed (especially without a rear wheel or cranks) are not adding up to anything near that. Again, not trying to be rude but I dont see how its got that much into it. I ride an S&M Stricker frame with a Profile casette rear wheel laced to Primo double wall rim, Eastern cranks, Odyssey forks/bars/pedal. All Im sayin is I have a pretty solid bike parts wise and its not even close to the 2000 dollar mark.

#10 ·
i paid 350 for the frame
forks were 150
bars 65
100 for headset
92 for titanium driver
74 for brake assembly
10 dollars for brake cable/ Animal Illegal Linear Cable
55 for seat post
20 for seat
70 for sprocket
40 for peddles
thats the parts it comes with its not 2k sorry i just grabbed all the paperwork i thought i had 2k but its just over a grand, but i still think its worth at least 150 cuz i rode it a couple of times then got injured and stopped biking

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.