Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Awww...little sis is taking after big sis!

4K views 60 replies 31 participants last post by  71jeepster 
#1 ·
http://www.reuters.com/article/televisionNews/idUSN1853587420071219

What winners this family is! :tonka:

Britney Spears' sister is pregnant at sixteen

Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:29pm EST

powered by
Sphere

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Britney Spears' 16-year-old sister, who stars as a schoolgirl in Nickelodeon's popular TV show "Zoey 101," is pregnant.
The cable channel confirmed a report in the forthcoming edition of celebrity gossip magazine OK! that Jamie Lynn Spears is expecting a child.
"We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being," Nickelodeon said in a statement e-mailed to Reuters.
A high school student who lives in Louisiana, Jamie Lynn Spears reportedly met the father, Casey Aldridge, the son of a Tennessee papermill worker, at church. Jamie Lynn Spears' personal publicist was not available for comment.
Her big sister, Britney Spears, may not be the best source of parenting advice. The 26-year-old pop star lost primary custody of her two sons, aged 2 and 1, to ex-husband Kevin Federline after their divorce last year and is engaged in a bitter custody battle that has shone a harsh spotlight on her maternal shortcomings.
"Zoey 101," which wrapped production on its fourth and final season in September, revolves around a headstrong student at a co-ed boarding school in California. Fresh episodes will air through 2008, a spokeswoman for the Viacom Inc-owned network said.
(Editing by Frances Kerry)

#25 ·
yeah the spears family is turning out to be really one of the "High class" families in Hollywood. they seem more and more like inbred trash. If I were in charge of nickelodeon I would cancel the show and ban her. that is no role model for young kids.

#30 ·
I am sure she will be caned.. if not I will be wrighting to them

I almost hate every thing they have on that chanel anyways, spong bob just got banned the other day in my house when he was running around in a thong,,, under wear was bad enough now a thong ... good bye you are the biggest loser

#39 ·
That is sad.
But like I have room to talk. I was 19 when my Son was born. His mom was 17.

Yea It was a hard thing to deal with but Now I am better person and rethink everying befor I do it. Hopefully she will not be like her Sister and be a MEGA Slut.

#53 ·
I wonder if Lynne Spears put writing this book on hold after todays events :tonka:...

http://www.usmagazine.com/node/12871

Britney Spears’ mother Lynne Spears is writing a book on parenting for Christian publisher Thomas Nelson, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.
“We’ve signed her to a deal,” a spokesman for Thomas Nelson tells Us. The book, which will be coming out next Mother’s Day is titled Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.
“It’s a parenting book that’s going to have faith elements to it. I don’t think it’s totally been written yet,” says the publisher’s rep, who expects the manuscript by December.
Lynne, 52, recently reconciled with her daughter after months of estrangement (though Us reports in its new issue that the singer has recently cooled things off again). Britney, 25, cut her mother out of her life and refused to allow her to see her grandchildren after Lynne entered the singer into rehab last February
Is it just me or is her writing a book about parenting incredibly ironic? :sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

#57 ·
We should be a little nervous

According to the below defintion of the law I believe most of us should be in jail here. Is it really seduction if they can't resist my MOJO?:naughty:

de750.532 Seduction; punishment.
Sec. 532.
Punishment—Any man who shall seduce and debauch any unmarried woman shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 5 years or by fine of not more than 2,500 dollars; but no prosecution shall be commenced under this section after 1 year from the time of committing the offense.

debauch (d-bôch)
a. To corrupt morally.
b. To lead away from excellence or virtue.
2. To reduce the value, quality, or excellence of; debase.
3. Archaic To cause to forsake allegiance.
To indulge in dissipation.
1. The act or a period of debauchery.
2. An orgy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.