Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

What has america come to..

3K views 38 replies 25 participants last post by  smasheromalley 
#1 ·
Well if you guys didn't know, i am a high school senior. Well in gym class, i leave my school cloths in the locker room, which gets locked after everyone is changed. After class got over i went back and changed back into my school cloths. When i sat down to put my boots on, i felt my wallet was in my left pocket, not my right like always. So i pull out my wallet, and come to find out someone stole $20.00 out of it. This same thing happened to a friend of mine on friday, who also got $20.00 stolen. And a week before that , another friend got $15.00 stolen. So thats $55.00 stolen from just me and my friends, all of which are in different gym classes.

When i went to speak to the gym teacher, all he told me was that the door is broken, and theres nothing they can do to fix it.

Is america really that scummy? I work a part time job, which is barely enough hours a week to fill my 30+ gallon gas tank.. Just thought i'd start a little rant.

I know your guys top comment will be something like "beat his ass" and i wish i could, but i dont know who it was, and since it was a locker room, theres no camera.

#37 ·
can't say i've ever had something stolen in school from me. mainly cuz i never carried anything worth stealing. 5 bucks a day for lunch was it for cash. but a few friends have had shit stolen from them before. we found out who it was because this person didn't have shit for money and they got a brand new 300 dollar necklace the next day. yea we all beat his ass into a confession.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.