Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Dunes Labor Day Weekend

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  1989gmc 
#1 ·
Recognized a few GL4x4 vehicles out there but probably missed even more.

I saw Ironman/Creative Fab Pat and said hi, spotted a built Samurai cruising with a 1 ton TJ that was black with flames. I recognize the TJ from somebody's avatar but don't remember whose it is.....looked awesome in person though. I was just in a red TJ on 33s and no GL4x4 stickers, so probably didn't stand out much, but I was with a couple rigs that were very noticable: the huge black Cummins(Project Cumdumpster from here) on 41s that was usually hauling ass wherever it went, and the ginormous 700+hp bright red 80s Chevy K10 on Boggers that broke a coilover.

#9 ·
Yep, saw you a few times....pretty cool looking rig!

Ah, i thought it was 2 different tjs

Must have been cvwindows
Yeah it was him, I couldn't remember the name but I recognize it now. I saw a lot of red lifted TJs but I don't think I saw yours at all

#15 ·
i recognized your jeep on august 27th when you were there... i recognized it instantly after watching your build thread. very nice jeep by the way. my friends and i were jumping a stock red XJ and a prerunner ranger. my truck was parked at the top of the hill to help block traffic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.