Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

What are you thankful for

3K views 42 replies 30 participants last post by  Jiveturkey3 
#1 ·
Automatic sliding doors and remote controls. How about you?

#37 ·
Ok I'll be serious. But used to really be thankful for cocaine and whores. I'm thankful those days are behind me. I'm thankful for my loving caring wife. My family, friends and my son that will be here shortly. If he's not born by January 2nd they will induce labor on my wife. But back on subject. I'm also thankful for the men and women that serve our country,not just the military but the police,emt's and firefighters! Thank you all. And I'm also thankful for all of you here. I have meet some of you and some I have not. But all in all everyone here are decent people!
When I have a bad day all the above mentioned help me get thru the bad days. Like when Colin was fighting for his life and everyone pulled together to show their support that's was great. Or with Clint's situation everyone here helps or shows their support. Just wanted to say thanks to you all! And of course there is more I could write about but we all know what I'm talking about. And Keith I am thankful for you sharing your amazing trip this summer with us. That was truly great to read.

AND ALL OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN THANK YOU!!!!!!!

#41 ·
You northern people and your fear of venison, I grew up in Virginia (born in mi)and everybody loves it down there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.