Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Stolen TJ 1999

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Rob the plumber 
#1 · (Edited)
Figured out the picture thing.... For those looking... Hay if anyone catches wind of a 1999 TJ (red with black doors) on any other sites please let me know I had my jeep stolen at about 1:00 this morning... I am going to attach a picture if I can figure out how. There is a reward out for her save reture. Note look for 4 banger with 200 plus on the OD.. Plate number is DZ96B

As I was looking at the picture last night I noticed that this was taken prior to a 4" suspention lift. Will try to find a newer one. Figured I though that out there.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hay if anyone catches wind of a 1999 TJ (red with black doors) on any other sites please let me know I had my jeep stolen at about 1:00 this morning... I am going to attach a picture if I can figure out how. There is a reward out for her save reture. Note look for 4 banger with 200 plus on the OD.. Can not seem to post my jeep picture any help with that would be great
Not to be a azz but a plate # would help.. :poke:

#5 ·
having black doors should make it easier to spot. Hopefully it was just taken for a joyride and not stripped. I don't see the African crowd in Wranglers very often, so it might not be south of 8.
I used to live at 9 and Mound and some douche stole my 1990 Lesabre salt ride. I got it back the next day. Hopefully you do too.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.