Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

extreme truck challange april 19, 20, 21, twisted trails

19K views 217 replies 46 participants last post by  Unemployed Films 
#1 · (Edited)
shawn from inner air lock did a awsome job helping promote last year and is on board again this year

if you would like more info on becoming a sponsor for this event contact shawn at 231-313-0661 or dale at 231- 651-9548

shawn and twisted trials will be posting info as we get it to help keep people up to date

thanks
twisted trails crew

#160 ·
Pulling 3 all nighters now.changing a bunch of stuff.hope I make it.

#166 ·
Nobody is staying in my semi curly.she can sleep there if needed.

#167 ·
So far so good.long ass day today.new tranny is in.butting things up.gotta do the front axle stuff yet.then put the winch on.

#176 ·
Reminder to every one planning on entering, offroad anonymous will be giving a quick release fire extinguisher mount to all competitors Friday morning before the comp. I will have clamps to mount to a piece of tube but you need to bring your own fire extinguisher and 2 hose clamps big enough to fit around the extinguisher you have.

Trails are definitely going to be a challenge with all this rain. Going to be a blast

#181 ·
All nighter at Corys.few little things to get in the morning, then a stop to see the Rocksolid boys..yes I'll be there about midnight tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.