Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

SOLD - 1998 XJ Cherokee Master Cylinder/Booster/Prop Valve

801 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  PavementPounder 
#1 · (Edited)
Came off a 1998 Cherokee Limited w/ABS I parted out. Dual-diaphragm unit. Always stored indoors.

$30 + shipping. Have my own FedEx Ground Account. Available immediately. Cash, PayPal, or USPS Money Order only. No other money orders. First come, first served based on receipt of payment.

Sold.

#3 ·
I should point out that there isn't anything "ABS" actually on this unit. The ABS block and pump were a seperate assembly downstream from this.

I do also have that assembly in case anyone arrived at this thread looking for one.

#4 ·
It'll work anywhere you want to use it.

Here's the one this asshole sold me for $75 in my 66 Chevy C-10:

There's no ABS crap on it - I ditched the OEM proportioning valve in favor of an aftermarket unit since it's for disc/drum (I have 4 wheel discs) - if you have rear drums, the hardest thing you'll have with buying this master cylinder is the drive to go pick it up.

And yes, I'm pissed - I bought $150 setup to put in my wife's 64 - when I would've much rather had this one. :d: For $30, it's a steal. Period.

#5 ·
I'm sorry. I just don't give a fuck about all these parts anymore and want them to leave. I did have it listed for a lot more for a while.

I'll give you a discount for the difference on the pool table. :d:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.