Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2000 c2500 5.3L auto/ac

3K views 26 replies 7 participants last post by  joe_jeep 
#1 · (Edited)
my friend is trying to sell his old work truck. its a 2000 c2500, with a 5.3L v8. it is plain jane work truck, only options are ac and auto trans.
drives pretty good still. has 267,500 miles. he was doing deliveries to he west side of the state in it, so its all hiway miles. he put about 130000 on it every year. 4 new bridgestone v steel rib tires. the old set went 125000 miles, and had about 1/4 tread left. all the hot shot delivery drivers use these. he has the old set also for summer spares. it has an aluminum cap. has some dents on the drives side. passenger side is very nice. grill and headlight mount tabs are cracked from a small deer impact. everything works including the ac. has new speakers in the doors and sounds pretty good.
i drove it today and it would go into overdrive, but shifted fine otherwise and it dont slip. i checked the fluid, and it was way over full? im gonna play with it this weekend, and see what happens. this truck is very solid body wise, and has almost no rust at all. interior is not too trashed yet either.
the rear is 3.73 open im pretty sure. has factory tow package.

$1800 obo
partial trades are possible?
thx

See less See more
#20 ·
my friend is trying to sell his old work truck. its a 2000 c2500, with a 5.3L v8. it is plain jane work truck, only options are ac and auto trans.
drives pretty good still. has 267,500 miles. he was doing deliveries to he west side of the state in it, so its all hiway miles. he put about 130000 on it every year. 4 new bridgestone v steel rib tires. the old set went 125000 miles, and had about 1/4 tread left. all the hot shot delivery drivers use these. he has the old set also for summer spares. it has an aluminum cap. has some dents on the drives side. passenger side is very nice. grill and headlight mount tabs are cracked from a small deer impact. everything works including the ac. has new speakers in the doors and sounds pretty good.
i drove it today and it would go into overdrive, but shifted fine otherwise and it dont slip. i checked the fluid, and it was way over full? im gonna play with it this weekend, and see what happens. this truck is very solid body wise, and has almost no rust at all. interior is not too trashed yet either.
the rear is 3.73 open im pretty sure. has factory tow package.

$1800 obo
partial trades are possible?
thx
So he only owned it for two years? What did this truck do for the other 11 years since it was built?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.