Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

gray rocks last time open.

6K views 90 replies 25 participants last post by  SHARPMACHINE 
#1 · (Edited)
mike,cory,jim,dale,shawn and sam made the trip down to gray rock alabama for the last ride at the park. so let the pictures begin boys! better see full throttle assaults up cable hill! :rock:

Attachments

See less See more
#33 · (Edited)
there is a bunch of us going in feb.hog wild shootout. going to be a huge run. east vs west shootout .

Attachments

#35 ·
you sign up and run.what else you need to know josh.lol those guys are nuts in the sxs down there.

#38 ·
dont know if there is classes josh.just go on hardline and ask.there is some safety rules also.

#47 ·
you talking about the hill at curlys?

#42 ·
cable hill is the nastiest thing i have ever seen .that first run was violent , guess im gettin older:teehee: .the view from the bottem is scary with 2'-3' and 5' ledges all the way up on a scary slope. The guys said you can walk up it when dry,glad it was wet so i got the full experience . Some day should get a group for a private ride with 2-3 days of ridden. Never realized all the famous (in my mind)trails are there! Im content just watching bunny slope 3 on utube :sonicjay: even though Bobby Tanner makes it look easy in person

#46 ·
bunny slope 3 looks nasty on video.i could only imagine in person. especially if none of you guys even tried it. the stuff there doing down there you just cant believe until you see it in person. there was nothing at johnson valley that even comes close to down south wheeling.them guys are going to shit from out west when they get to the hog wild shootout.

#54 ·
I think on some of those hills the only option is to stand on the gas because the pucker factor backing down the hill after a failed attempt would be too high.

I also agree with hoser's comment on another thread, TC's blip the throttle constantly thing is annoying as fuck.

And finally, I am not sure what woopow is, but it's pretty cool to see when it is "brought"

#63 ·
if you listen that motor does not have a rev limiter. so i would say his foot is it!

#67 ·
:blah::blah: :sonicjay::sonicjay: i can mount a bike rack on my buggy so you could say you went wheeling.. that would be awesome, you and me and a mountain bike on the back! :teehee: you could even wear your spandex pants so you would not miss the bike seat feel.:sonicjay:

#68 ·
I'm sorry to disappoint, I don't wear spandex.

It's cool though, I understand that with as sensitive as a personality as you have it's hard for anyone to say anything halfway critical of your idol. I'm just glad you were able to spit his dick out long enough to rush to defend your super hero.

I mean seriously, you get that butthurt about someone saying they thought it was annoying he blips the throttle everywhere he goes?

Then again, watching the way you try to wheel it's clear how fragile your ego really is.

I wonder if you were as awesome at motocross as you are the internet and not driving your buggy?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.