Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1992 Jeep Cherokee 6" lift $1000obo

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  bradym1989 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling a 1992 Jeep Cherokee 4x4. has the 6 cyl 4.0L with 122,xxx on it. Engine runs good trans shifts good. has flow master exhaust. has a 6" lift on it. The previouse owner blew the pinion bearring in the front axle and continued to drive on it so he wrecked the housing on the axle were the yolk slips in. The frontdrive shaft is fine I took it off and I have been driving it in 2 wheel drive, but it will need a new axle. The last owner also cut out the fenders i tried to clean it up the best I could but they still look jagged. Has new rear drive shaft. Body is in ok shape not alot of rust on it there is some on the rockers. Sub frame is in good condition. Having some issues with the two rear doors passenger side rear door doesnt open drivers side rear door has to be shut a couple times before it latches. It has 33's on it right now but i borrowed them from a friend so I have to return them so I will be putting smaller rollers on it they can be driven on they do hold air. Looking to get $800 willing to negotiate just need it gone by thursday. This thing would make a good cheap mud truck.

The best way to reach me is by text bcuz I work long hours and I dont have access to the internet alot.

Text only @248-721-2004

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.