Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

*** Blessing of the Jeeps 2013 ***

37K views 269 replies 87 participants last post by  Wramblerguy 
#1 ·
Its the new year, and its time to once again mark your calendars for the annual blessing of the jeeps. Saturday May 4th, the gates open at 8am for the 12th annual Jeep blessing in Mesick MI. Below is a link to the Cadillac jeeps site with all the information you need about this event. Hope to see you all there.

http://cadillacjeepers.com/jeep-blessing/

#261 ·
Had a blast on the courses my only recommendation would be a sign recommending lower air pressure
I watched the two jeeps in front of me struggle on the stairs when all they needed to do was let some air out
That would also help speed up the line

#266 ·
They either didnt listen at the drivers meeting or ignored it or didnt attend it. I'm thinking we may eliminate the drivers meeting and just print it on the registration, because I answer questions all day long that are covered in the drivers meeting. NO ONE was allowed in the sandbox over 15 psi was the rule.

#263 ·
We had a great time! Never got to try out the courses... broke on the way from the trailer to the course... TWICE! First time was a driveshaft ujoint and the second time it spit a cap out of a front axleshaft and I didn't have time to fix it before they closed it up. Chadville was calling my name too! Oh well, we'll be back next year for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.