Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

my improved rig

3K views 37 replies 18 participants last post by  jamiesann 
#1 ·
i know it still looks kind of shitty but it is a work in progress
i just got done putting bondo on all of the welds to kleen it up and going to paint it this summer with a black to red fade. it think it looks a lot better than before.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

See less See more
#27 · (Edited)
adamzr2 said:
wow you people that make fun of this kid are fucking ass holes, so what his buggy isnt great. its what he's got. sure he acts pretty stupid on this site, but will you all please shut the FUCK up about it. I dunno about you but i used to make fun of kids in highschool, not anymore, and especially online. Internet hard ass's, why dont you post your garbage. sure your truck might have 4 wheel drive, but by some peoples standards its garbage, so shut up about it and grow up.
END OF RANT
Your E-penis is HUGE!

#30 ·
you don't even now whop the fuck i am or what i do so how can you all talk shit i'm only 15 and at my age i have more things and more toys than you probley had at your age sorry that i'm tring to show you guys my rig and i'm sorry that you don't like it and you think it's a peice of shit. At least i know how to work on cars instead of getting in trouble so if you don't like it than don't post shit on it

#31 ·
vwman said:
you don't even now whop the fuck i am or what i do so how can you all talk shit i'm only 15 and at my age i have more things and more toys than you probley had at your age sorry that i'm tring to show you guys my rig and i'm sorry that you don't like it and you think it's a peice of shit. At least i know how to work on cars instead of getting in trouble so if you don't like it than don't post shit on it
Don't you see our point yet? This is a 4x4 forum... not a sandrail forum. I guessing its so ugly that you were banned from posting pics of it on the sandrail forums. If you are 15....don't you have some homework to do or video games to play? With this warm welcome you have had here so far, why do you keep posting?

#32 ·
vwman said:
You don't even know who the fuck I am or what I do. How can you all talk shit? I'm only 15, at my age I have more things and more toys than you probably had at your age. Sorry that I'm trying to show you people my rig. I'm sorry that you don't like it and you think it's a piece of shit. At least I know how to work on cars instead of getting in trouble, if you don't like it than don't post shit on it
Please tell us how you really feel.:sonicjay:

#33 ·
vwman said:

#34 ·
vwman said:
i'm runnig a 1600 cc dual port vw engine with the big bore kit.
i was told that it is making around 100 hp by a guy that builds them up in harrison mi
Stock, the best 1600 dp 's made 60 hp...

with the 5% increase in displacement, better exhaust, maybe a better carb, couldn't see what you were running... I'd say 75 is a fair guess. But not 100.

#35 ·
Haggar said:
Stock, the best 1600 dp 's made 60 hp...

with the 5% increase in displacement, better exhaust, maybe a better carb, couldn't see what you were running... I'd say 75 is a fair guess. But not 100.
But no this one is made up super steel it adds 300 horse :sonicjay:

#37 ·
vwman.....ummmmm you are probably the youngest on this site. You will have to grow up fast here.

I am happy for you that you have neato toys, but if your toy can't follow us through trails then you really should stop pimping your sandrail.

Some of us have neato sports cars, bikes, RC's, women, computers, etc...... Yes we will and have made posts about them, but not to the point of attempting to get world wide forum attention to them. They are what they are....neato toys. I hope when you are legal to drive you have yourself a worthwhile 4x4 to drive.

Also it is not necessary to make multiple posts about every single upgrade to either a 4x4 or a especially a neato toy. Try doing more reading of the forums and learn how we are. Then when you realize what we are all about you will likely be able to contribute to our unique ways.

#38 ·
Immortal said:
vwman.....ummmmm you are probably the youngest on this site. You will have to grow up fast here.

I am happy for you that you have neato toys, but if your toy can't follow us through trails then you really should stop pimping your sandrail.

Some of us have neato sports cars, bikes, RC's, women, computers, etc...... Yes we will and have made posts about them, but not to the point of attempting to get world wide forum attention to them. They are what they are....neato toys. I hope when you are legal to drive you have yourself a worthwhile 4x4 to drive.

Also it is not necessary to make multiple posts about every single upgrade to either a 4x4 or a especially a neato toy. Try doing more reading of the forums and learn how we are. Then when you realize what we are all about you will likely be able to contribute to our unique ways.

Good advice immortal.

To blend in better vwman, just lay low with the bragging about the badassness of your sandrail, or trying to sell the lawnmower. I read allot of your posts especially after the "pic on vwman" movement gained some momentum. Honestly you dont seem half bad for a 15 year old. :sonicjay:
I dont think its a total piece not worth having (i am no expert on dune buggies or sandrails) but it looks fun enough to mess around on. I know i messed around on a bunch of terribly crapy dirtbikes, mini bikes, scooters etc when i was 13-15, i didnt have access to anything as cool as a sandrail. Just chill out a lil bit on telling us all how cool it is. There is allot of jaded old bastards on this site that are not easily impressed. :gman:

Next time someone is practically giving away a real honest to god 4x4, or even a 2wd that you can convert to 4WD have $200-$500 cash saved up and get ANYTHING not sandrail and i think you will be allot better off. Git a rusty heap cut the shit out of the fenders but a mild body lift on it and get some used tired etc and go wheel.

PS sorry about your old man dieing i wish so many folks wouldnt beat up on ya so much. You are jsut 15, so i am not partiulary annoyed or offended by ya. I think to many folks forgot what dicks they were at 15 and what super genius' they were in their own mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.