Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Long time no see....

4K views 39 replies 24 participants last post by  fordbronco 
#1 ·
Did I ever mention I love the South? I have been out of wheeling for some time now but it is time to make a comeback with my most recent find. In the next couple weeks I am picking up a few items.

2 complete CJ Tug Cabs with doors hardtops and full front clips.

91 XJ 2 door no rust no dents, old forestry truck motor had a slight knock when parked.

I felt like American Pickers as I went to buy an axle for another project and the guy was like everything you see is for sale.....

:finger::woot::nana:

#9 ·
Its funny you say that because the 67 will be headed to Tennessee soon. Killer "B" bound.

Post up some pics of your low rider. That thing is sweet.
Are you being serious? lol You never like my chit so cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not. However, currently it is at a buddy's house getting the rear floors put in to compensate for the notch.

#25 ·
I felt like American Pickers as I went to buy an axle for another project and the guy was like everything you see is for sale.....

:finger::woot::nana:
Your grammar is better than Frank's (American Pickers). You didn't say "I seen..." once when we talked on the phone. :thumb:

Your deal was a better score than what they typically find, IMHO, too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.