Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Rocks and Valleys 9-17-11

4K views 48 replies 17 participants last post by  Moose92 
#1 ·
I was planning on making the first run with the k5 next weekend. Anybody going to be there or want to meet up?

#8 ·
I am heading up, along with at least 3 other rigs from the Allegan area. Most likely will be more going but I know 3 are for sure going.

Looks like I will get to see my old D44 back in action under the Blazer

#9 ·
I'll be there on the 17 and maybe the 18. It's my first time goming to rock and valleys. I will also be by my self. I've been going to bundy hill most for the summer. it is alot closer for me but looking for some thing new.

you cant miss me with one black fender flare on a red XJ 32',' 7.5'' lift, sliders and bumpers

#14 ·
I'll be there in the afternoon Saturday and all day Sunday mthe person I was going with got called into work, so Ill keep an eye out for some of you. Beavertown would like to wheel with you that rig was fun to wheel with when Tim had it and after missing the club challange I haven got to wheel with it in its new ownership

#28 ·
No they went back and stayed at his place. Motox168 was going to be the only one camping so Wadey let them crash at his place. They got Moto's fixed only to have it break again. So when I got there we went over to the long crawl and boom. I'll let Wadey tell the story...

#34 · (Edited)
Well...

This and the other 3 tires not touching the ground led to Bigblockford and a red cherokee (sorry I can’t remember your name but thanks for getting off the trailer) winching me out of long crawl.

Brandon's 16,500 winch earning its keep

Sunday was a little more fun...

Broken ball joints and stub shaft, along with 2 bent leafs. The crew at R&V helped me out with the loader, motox168 strapped up the axle and lent me some tools (thanks robb). BeaverTown stuck around for 6 hours and helped me fix the front end enough to drive home.

Had a great first time at the park and can’t wait to go back again, met a lot of great people. Id like to thank Brandon and the red cherokee for all the help on Saturday. I have to give a BIG thanks out to John and Rich for the parts run and all of the help putting the truck back together :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.