Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

A good example of why we must work together...

22K views 139 replies 67 participants last post by  Nuggets 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am Hijacking this thread!

If only to show you folks what we are turning into. we as a major player in the ORV community have a duty to show people the way to do thing right. we do not however have a law degree or omnipotant powers over our fellow wheelers.
I would hope everyone who has posted in this thread be aware of themselves as we all should be. I expect that in the future people posting pic os themselves include the fact that they were legal and that no laws other then they had fun were broken. I do not care if the pics in this thread are this kid bogging the White house lawn. as long its legal I don't want to see the likes of this boondoggle again. Thank you and if you really want to change things for the better try showing up at a ORV Advisory board meeting and see what you can really change.
Yetti

Just a little fall wheeling a couple of weeks ago.

Just turn the volumn down. My wife thought that the music (Save me from myself) was apporpriate.

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
#6 ·
so did you forget to put the mc numbers on that boat ? I know you are not dumb enough to post a video of yourself driving in a lake, river or stream since it is highly illegal.

#12 ·
do you really think he would have had a loader out there is this wasnt on his property and was illegal it looks like a big mud puddle pond created by excessive rain

pretty sure 85 percent of thei web site has illegally wheeled in one way or another any way

#24 ·
Yes, we all have probably wheeled illegally at one time or another. Hopefully, we all have also learned what is or is not legal and try to keep on the legal side of wheeling.

Hopefully, the guy who posted this will learn as well and remove his video and not do it again.

#76 ·
Did you guys notice that the ORV guide shows ALL michigan road shoulders as closed with no exception? so are they trying to deter the people that know that there are counties with open road shoulders? what kind of ass hats are these DNR? they would blatently lie to further their own and cut counties out of tourest dollars?

#78 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.