Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

91 yj sbc on 35's *sold*

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  beaterk5 
#1 · (Edited)
i got this from a member on here for my camaro and am hateing the jeep thing so far. if i rember right this is the jeep lastmand standing built. it appears to have lost some goodies though since then. such as it now has a stock hei dist, a cast iron intake and such

91 jeep wrangler was originally a 4cy 5 speed now has a sbc 350 with a 700r4 trans and a dodge 208 t-case with the factory sye. had advanced adaptors radiator, advanced adaptors motor mount kit, headman header, also it is lifted by a spring over swap on 1/2 ton chevy axles with 373 gears. it has 3 good 35x13.50x 15 baja claws that come with it along with a 35x12.50 bfg mud terain for a spare that is currently on it because the 4th baja claw got a hole in the side wall.

if you know yj's you know the typical frame rot and this has none of it. dose have a little on the body one hole in the driver fender, and some bubles bleow the jeep stamping on the driver side and a little around the wind shield

but this is an uncomlpeted project with great potential im currently driving it every day

it needs the gauges hooked up and the proper ohm fuel gauge, a linkage made from the t-case to the shifter and other small stuff. the bigest problem ive found with it is it seems to burn some oil once its warmed up. but ive been driving it for about 2 weeks atleast 50 miles a day and has been very reliable for me so far

id like 4000 obo or a 4x4 truck/ full size suv

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.