Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Stolen Trailer

4K views 43 replies 23 participants last post by  jeepking 
#1 ·
OK all keep your eye's open JeepKing's(aka Dave) had this trailer stolen.....

Contact him, Roger myself or the police if you see it...

See less See more
#4 ·
not to be mean but if u are going to steal something and maby go to jail for it go big or go home u no get the best of the best lol. not that i would steal some on estopld 5 grand out of my car i was real pissed and state farm dident cover any of it thos fuckes broke my window to and cut my alarm

#16 ·
POS or not to have someone steal from you is the worst. Ill keep my eyes peeled in Allegan Co. that is where I found my trailer. Call the scrap yards they will help. that is how I located mine. I took a cop to go identify and pick it up. The owner of the house was not home, I identified my trailer and took it back. The cop ripped a brody in the guys front yard with his squad car and later arrested the guy for manufacturing Meth in his back yard shed. I love our Justice system. And I hate Thieves.

#21 ·
Well, sorry if the truth hurts that thing was a POS...and yes I feel you pain...POS or not no one should have shit stolen from them...I fucking hate thieves...they are the lowest form of scum on earth, I hope your POS trailer is located and the dickwads that took it have whats coming to them...

#23 ·
Post some pics of YOUR award winning trailers sometime so we can see the quality of YOUR work.
go to the store and find the best trailer money can buy and you will see the quality of my work...I spend money on not build shit like that...no sense in trying to fool myself into believing I could make a nice looking trailer...and besides if i were to build something like that it would look alot better as I am sort of a perfectionist when it comes to things...my quality comes out of my check book, and there is nothing wrong with that...

#32 ·
Abdoplastiotomy

Mike Hancho, you seem to be the first person that I have found that deserves this outpatient surgery, you go to the hospital, they put you under,then cut a hole in your stomach and insert a plexiglass window, then while your head is severly shoved up your ass you can still see out. mudrunner. ps sorry about stolen trailer.

#33 ·
Mike Hancho, you seem to be the first person that I have found that deserves this outpatient surgery, you go to the hospital, they put you under,then cut a hole in your stomach and insert a plexiglass window, then while your head is severly shoved up your ass you can still see out. mudrunner. ps sorry about stolen trailer.

sounds good...set it up

#37 ·
I can take a look at Regals In Howell. Sorry to hear it got Ganked by some Ass Clown.

#38 ·
Sorry to hear about your Trailer. I'll keep an eye out in Lansing. I don't know why it would be up here...But...I'll still keep an eye out.

I think the trailer looked pretty good. It wasn't done. Not everybody has the Luxury of being born the God of Fabrication and being able to produce perfectly Fabricated Products; and Not everybody has a Thick Check book to go buy everything they need. I think it was a very good use of what they had/could get there hands on. So, Hancho, Stop being a Jerk about it. Not everyone wants to hear your opinion. I'm thinking more on the LInes of Nobody, but I'm sure there are a few out there.

#42 ·
Not everybody has a Thick Check book to go buy everything they need. I think it was a very good use of what they had/could get there hands on. So, Hancho, Stop being a Jerk about it. Not everyone wants to hear your opinion. I'm thinking more on the LInes of Nobody, but I'm sure there are a few out there.

One, I wasn't trying to be a jerk, I was stating an opinion...Second when your checkbook thickens up and you can afford to pay my internet bill then you can tell me what I can say or not say on the intraweb!! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.