Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Fruitport Michigan Trail Ride And Mudding This Sunday

8K views 151 replies 17 participants last post by  GREASYHANDS 
#1 ·
If anyone is looking for something to do this sunday there are a few guys getting together in fruitport for a trail ride, and sme mudding. if any one is interested let me know.

#92 ·
I had a blast and my friend is definitely hooked now if he can ever get his truck road worthy. I guess I ran off at the right time because I had that rotten shackle break on the way home. Thankfully it didn't break though the bed and I had a safe trip.

The accident was Bogger VS F150, and I guess the F150 came out with just a few scratches.

#94 ·
It went well, I love playing with her dogs. :naughty: and I'm getting home so late because its an hour and a half drive home.
And yes, I probably would have broken on the trail if I stayed, but at least this should be a relatively easy fix... was going to try and get to my tube seals in but will see how things go.

#110 ·
Glad to hear you got home OK.
We went into Whitehall for pizza at Big John's and got there about 7 I think. Got home at 8:30.
Got there and my mom was there and right after we ordered my brother and his family walked in. None of us knew the others would be there...kinda creepy....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.