Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

New from Southern Michigan

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  semich 
#1 ·
Fairly new to the forums here. Just starting to get into the 4x4 scene. Have a 1993 Dodge w150. Looking forward to lots of information.

#3 ·
Yep. I bought it. Needs some work still, but I'm slowly getting it done. I have to put a new steering gear, repair the front cad system, put ujoints in the front driveshaft, and get overdrive to work. I recently replaced the VSS but still no speedo/OD so I'm assuming it's an electrical problem.

#9 ·
Okay, so what's the easiest way to permanently lock the front axle? I'm putting manual hubs on it soon. I have to try and get it to shift into OD, too. I replaced the VSS but the speedo still doesn't work so I guess I'm just assuming it's electrical since the trans shifts into all other gears flawlessly. thanks for the info guys.

#12 ·
Okay, so what's the easiest way to permanently lock the front axle? I'm putting manual hubs on it soon. I have to try and get it to shift into OD, too. I replaced the VSS but the speedo still doesn't work so I guess I'm just assuming it's electrical since the trans shifts into all other gears flawlessly. thanks for the info guys.

Check out the tech section. No matter what the question you will get lots of info fast . :thumb: Always been a big help to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.