Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

New Girl with a Camera

5K views 40 replies 30 participants last post by  littlemuddy 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello.
love going to go wheeling, been around enough trucks and fast cars in my life time its just sorta stuck. I like going to runs, and love taking pictures of all the awesome trucks. :) who knows maybe i'll take one of yours?

Going to college to be a graphic designer. Spare time = fishing, reading, wheeling, shooting bows, swimming, boating and such.

I've known about this thread for awhile. Some hilarious stuff on here, can't wait to be apart of it

(here's a few i've done already, Onion Run (twisted trails 5-14) - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest)

#20 ·
Hello and welcome.

#33 ·
got to be somewhere, i see some jeeps with the grls4x4 sticker at least once a week, best part is they're normally different jeeps. :p I know its a city, it stinks, i'm stuck down here for the summer, lol was hoping there was something though. :confused: but i guess. Road trips

#34 ·
You could look up the aces, they do alot of club runs just south of the city, but when i used to hit the twotracks (last year) i would head up to the manistee nat forest by muskegon amd there was a ton of heet from the dnr.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.