Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Club Challenge 2012 - Rocks and Valleys

4K views 36 replies 10 participants last post by  Mr. Beefy 
#1 · (Edited)
Needed to start a thread just for the pics and videos from the Club Challenge. Ron Price and the rangers did an excellent job this year. Seems like everything went pretty smooth minus the fire. The course was set up nice; challenging but not so hard that it made it a winch fest. Great for both the participants and the spectators.

Here's the final results

This year the Lot Crawl was run first and then the Long Crawl.

Here is a highlight video of all/most of the runs. Same video is in post 25.

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
1st group to run the Lot Crawl was the Cone killers. The Lot Crawl was run backwards (at least from the traditional way it's usually run). A little fluffing of the course and a new set of large boulders at the end. This was the fastest time of the day on the Lot Crawl: 2:09 plus 1 cone for a time of 3:09

#8 ·
7th group to run was the Flying Squirrels. 15 min. T/0 plus 2 cones. (32:00 total)
I don't think I have video of this run. If somebody has it and posts it on youtube, I can edit this later and add it to this post.

#10 ·
Now on to the Long Crawl. The running order was reversed.

The first to run the Long Crawl was CTOR. A substitute driver (Muddypaws) was in Beef's rig due to a mishap with his electric fan). A clean run of 6:11 with no cones.

Here's a different camera angle of the same run

#19 ·
#23 ·
Dammit chuck!!!!! Lol you and that dang cone...... Lol would have had the fastest lol hey good work on the vids man!!!!!! Thx
Damn...I need better bump stops....

Thanks Paul, great job as always!
You guys are welcome. Thanks to RioGrande for providing me with more video too (Actually, most of it):thumb: Also for riding shotgun, most of the time.

Randy, this is for you :beerbang:

#25 ·
Ron, you're welcome. :thumb: Thanks for continuing to put this event on and all your hard work in continuously making the park better each time and changing up some of the trails to keep us on our toes. :rock:

Here's a highlight video of the whole event. I'm going to add it to the first post too.

#27 ·
nice video paul.i cant believe kayla's neck was not sore...:sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.