Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

thinking about buying

3K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  kickstand 
#1 · (Edited)
This:

Looking at $9K.........
20,000 original miles, literally like new but was hit and the drivers door isn't aligned "perfectly" but not all that bad either.

Weather or not you like the car is not the question,...........whats the opinion of the value ?

#2 ·
Who's selling it, Gas Monkey Garage?:sonicjay: It's cool, but it's only worth what someone is willing to spend on it. I'd think about half what they're asking:teehee:

#4 ·
Whos selling it, Gas Monkey Garage?:sonicjay: It's cool, but it's only worth what someone is willing to spend on it. I'd think about half what they're asking:teehee:
It was appraised by a pro company at 14K
I am usually of the same school as you are on prices........I already know that 10 will buy it for sure......but have no intention of going that hi

#5 ·
9k?!!! Fuck that mfing shit!! Hit in the door?!! That is like trying to whore out a clapped out bitch as some kinda fine thang!! This ain't the mfing 80's no more. Tell that mfer 3k and shit!!

Yo!
I was thinking of pimping it on Halstead St , in Chi Town, Bro

And... I do not know that it was hit in the door, but that the door isnt aligned just right

Like I said, its not about you guys liking the car or not,.........I am an Old Fart and GrandMa looks pretty cool with just her head sticking above the window sill........

#6 ·
One word...PIMP!

Personally, I don't see $9K there but maybe that's just me. I know this style is becoming more popular with the collector crowd. Have started seeing them at car shows and the like. I am thinking more along the $4000-$6000 maybe $7000-$8000 if there is some rare package and the thing is perfect.

#28 ·
I'd buy this and put the other $7,800 into pimpin it out:

http://lansing.craigslist.org/bar/4106883581.html

here is my 78 lincoln mark V this is a rare base model,with no factory tilt or cruise. and with the vinyl top delete option. 460 pw,pl,ps,p seat,air,aftermarket cruse and new tires shes a clean car and everything works but the clock.this is not a rust or bondo wagon.the only bad about the car is it idols ruff ,i think it has a bad lobe on the cam but could be just a cupped lifter . but it does run and drive very well.smooths right out going down the road.the odo reads 36,000 miles. you wont find a cleaner one for what i asking. price $1800 cash firm and drive it home .looking for a newer car or truck or plow truck,.i will allso trade for guns but be realistic on the prices used is not worth new prices i will alot offer prices by curent selling prices not asking prices useing mgo and gunbrokers for instance if you had a mint m1 garand i would offer 1200/1500 email or call 616-828-8361

#31 ·
I'd buy this and put the other $7,800 into pimpin it out:

http://lansing.craigslist.org/bar/4106883581.html

here is my 78 lincoln mark V this is a rare base model,with no factory tilt or cruise. and with the vinyl top delete option. 460 pw,pl,ps,p seat,air,aftermarket cruse and new tires shes a clean car and everything works but the clock.this is not a rust or bondo wagon.the only bad about the car is it idols ruff ,i think it has a bad lobe on the cam but could be just a cupped lifter . but it does run and drive very well.smooths right out going down the road.the odo reads 36,000 miles. you wont find a cleaner one for what i asking. price $1800 cash firm and drive it home .looking for a newer car or truck or plow truck,.i will allso trade for guns but be realistic on the prices used is not worth new prices i will alot offer prices by curent selling prices not asking prices useing mgo and gunbrokers for instance if you had a mint m1 garand i would offer 1200/1500 email or call 616-828-8361

Thanks for bringing me back to reality:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.