Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

How did this trailer get in there to begin with?

2K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  Mr.Green 
#1 ·
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

I see a guy drinking a beer at 1:38.. That explains it!

#2 ·
I seen that at 2:30 this morning and had a great laugh and blew my chicken and rice on the puter at work.

#7 ·
LOL, thats fantastic. Looks to be an exit of an underground parking. I think there was an episode of top gear where the took a high $$$ car down and couldn't get it out because of the angle but its was the same idea.

#12 · (Edited)
I saw in an episode of Top Gear where some old guy parks his little car in his garage, (about the same size as the one in the video).

He has to pull in very carefully and line up so he can open the door to his apartment through his rolled down window, then, he has to open the door to his car while carefully backing up a bit so the car door will properly open INTO the apartment doorway, so he can exit the car.
Then, he slowly pushes the car forward while closing the car door, then he can close the apartment door and VOILA!!! HE'S HOME!:sonicjay:

#15 ·
I have to do something simular to get out of my van after backing my carhauling trailer into my driveway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.