Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

4 brand new never mounted 35x12.5x15 MTR's $1000

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Tacker 
#1 · (Edited)
I picked these tires up to put under my Toyota so I didn't have to run my creepy crawlers on the road and to use in the winter. I wanted to go with a smaller tire so I got the 35's but with the MTR's being true to size they are the same hight at my 37" creepy's :fish:. That being said the tire shop told me I could return them because they have never been mounted and still have all the stickers on them.

I got a little bit of a break on the cost of the tire because I picked them up cash and carry. So I will pass my savings on to someone so my price is firm and I will not take trades because I still need tires for winter wheeling and street driving.

$1000 FIRM.

I will be returning these tires in the next couple weeks.

#3 · (Edited)
Yes I'm going to get a set of 33" MTR's.

I will be going to rocks and valleys this Saturday the 31st for the club comp. I can bring them along if it would help anyone.

#7 ·
The 35's are 35" tall they are true in size. So the 33's should be a true 33" tall.

Here is a pic of my 37" creepy's on the Toyota they have 7 psi in them but do not squat much and the MTR is right next to it.

The creepy's are 85-90% tread

#11 ·
With blowing up the rear end of the yota I might need the money to fix it. Tires do my no good if I can't wheel it :poke:

You should buy them for your daughters XJ

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.