Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Short Box Chevy Mud Truck **For Sale Again**

6K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Carbon 
#1 · (Edited)
I had this truck for sale and had traded it to a friend pending price of repair for a quad he had. The deal ended up not going through so it is back up for sale. I am interested in trades or cash. Asking $2200 obo. Interested in all kinds of trades so let me know what you have.

1982 Chevrolet Scottsdale

Engine:
Rebuilt 1985 350, bored .030 over to 355
RV Cam
Headman Headers
Edelbrock Intake and Valve Covers
Straight Pipe Exhaust From Headers Back

Drive Terrain:
SM465 3 Speed Manual W/ Granny Low
NP205 10 Spline 4x4 Transfer Case
10 Bolt Solid Front Axle
12 Bolt Rear Axle
4.10 Gears

Suspension:
3" Body lift
1 Ton Springs with blocks

Tires:
38.5x12.5x15 Gumbo Monster Mudders 6Ply 90% Thread Left

Any questions feel free to ask.

email is a4guy@hotmail.com
or you can call 906-639-2762

See less See more
#3 ·
It has a shift light. That is where it was set at when I was messing with it. The truck does not idle at 2800rpms and it is not stuck. It works perfectly. When the truck is off it sits at the rpm set mark.

#16 ·
im the one with the jeep i lost your email last nigh but i have a skyjacker lowering kit for the t case that i have and it has 33 inch mud Teriann tires with about 75 or more left on them. it has a hard top with both doors 5 speed trans and the four cylinder with 15200 miles runs great every thing works 4 low and hi it comes with a tow bar. has good pioneer speaker/ cup holders in the back but there is a short in the wire. the clutch was rebuilt about 2500 miles ago. i can send more pics if you can text me your email. and is i carbrated or injected?

#25 ·
I know! I have a guy coming to look at it this weekend and another guy about 7 hours away really wanting it. If I cant get it gone in a week or two I am going to just keep it. Must be to late in the season to sell a mud truck.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.