Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

It's that time of the year again! Time to build more course at my place!

10K views 131 replies 32 participants last post by  MUDDERofaJEEPER 
#1 ·
Ok anyone wanna help build more offroad area at my place on the 13th of this month? Looking for trucks trailers equipment rocks dirt concrete logs what you got? Any help is good! I'm going to rent a backhoe and try to get those two ton concrete blocks ! Who's in? Anyone wanna donate to the cause? Lol beer

#41 ·
okay he said he can't do it on the 13th cause he is throwing a pig roast, but he said anytime before that he could. he can haul about 60k to 70k lbs on his trailer without hurting it so that would probably be about 3 trips. he aint to worried about weight if hes only driving 15 miles. so if you want to do it that way scott let me know. i know you want it done before the pre mustache run but if it's easier and cheaper to have my buddy do it then it might be worth it plus itll be done before your pig roast

#47 ·
If you can haul it. I have a huge downed oak in my woods. It's about 70-80 feet long and about 4-5' in diameter. I'm gonna be cutting it up on the same weekend. If you want to pick it up on a later date let me know how long of sections you would want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.