Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Any suzuki guys?

10K views 60 replies 38 participants last post by  bee 
#1 ·
Man nothing on here since the 6th. what did all the suzuki guys leave? i know 1 (Tracker) has sold his tracker and moved to fresno california. were is everyone else and what r you guys working on?

#44 ·
Zukey People

Say it loud
Say it Proud
We drive Suzuki
Even on I 275

Talk about the ultimate kamikaze experience

#10 ·
Well i got 2 LJ80's, a 91 project vert sami and an 86 tin top, but im thinking of unloading the 2 sami's if u guys know of anyone, i really dont have much use for them anymore.

Just to be a prick here's a pic of one of the LJ's in it's prior build phase:

Attachments

#14 ·
:mel: I'm still here :mel: ...just have not been online much this last month or so.

As for the LJ80...... I'd love to have one of those, but like everyone else, I have no money or place to put it. :(

We need to arrange a trip for the Zuki guys when the weather warms up next year (and I fix that freeking carb on mine)....Kinda a meet and greet for the Zuki guys. :brilliant

I know one of the guys is considering starting a Zuki board based here in Mi. :poke:

anyone interested?

#15 ·
I kinda like the diversity here on GL, I know it's mostly jeeps, but we need to do our part to change that, I like the zuki dedicated national boards for tech, and the local all inclusive for wheelin trips

but that's me

hey, Orion, did you sell that hard top?

#25 ·
Wasnt me dude, mine rite now is sitting on its frame with the body attached, all the rest of the parts are still on my shelves and at the shop lol, i'tll be dun (again) by spring....check out Suzican next july in Canada, big event some major zooks there

#27 ·
I have 2 "zuks" a 90 tracker and a 94 sidekick..Also there is a "new"group on yahoo for Michigan "zuk" owners... We call it Michigan Micro Machines.. Just started it so it's kinda bare.. Always looking for members.. Come join us... Thanx :beer:
how bout a link to that didn't show up on the search results.

#34 ·
My Junk

Here is my Junk

87 Zuke,
Calmini 5.14:1 gears,
Toy Axles,
Rebuilt knuckles,
all seals and bearings,
Chev Rally Wheels,
34" LTB's, Grooved
5.29 Gears
Detriot Locker up front,
Spool in the Rear
Rear Disk Conversion with Chev Rotors, Monte Calipers,
Firebird Master Cyl,
Bonze Eye Springs,
U-Bolt Flip Plates,
Sky Toyota OTT,
RRO Crawler Rear Bumper,
Sargified Webber Carb and intake,
1.6L 8valve,
Calmini Header,
Warn HS9500i Winch
Kick Power Steering w/cooler
Custom Front Bumper w/stinger

Upcomming Projects, Sorta in order
1. PSC Power Steering, Hydro Assist, Toyota IFS Steering Box
2. Roll Cage and Rock Sliders
3. New Seats
4. Fender Cutting Begins
5. More Tube........
6. COILS!!!

Attachments

#35 · (Edited)
Kind of zuke newbie

Does having 2 within 6 months count for anything?

1991 2 wd efi
1988.5 GM 100 amp

Waiting for spring to re duex the 88.5...:woot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.