Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Sssnnooowww daaaaayyyy!

3K views 46 replies 31 participants last post by  bigjay 
#1 ·
Thanks Oakland University! I was supposed to have an exam in my professional nursing class today which I didnt study enough for. Last night some unnamed people came over and decided it would be fun to play with the snowmobiles, so I didnt get but 5 minutes of studying in. this is like a gift from god! lol

#12 · (Edited)
:finger: I've already sat through a Research methodology class and still have 2 others to attend today. No snow days here. Glad it worked out for you though. At least it was only an exam not a state board. We were playing beer pong and were up till 3:30am the night of my friends NCLECS (sp):rock: she still passed :thumb:

#19 ·
Last night some unnamed people came over and decided it would be fun to play with the snowmobiles
I had a verbal lashing this morning when I was snowblowing the driveway because of all the "loud snow machines" buzzing around the property last night :teehee::teehee:
I got a snow day too!! So instead of class I'll be able to get the grocery shopping done that we didn't do last night because some un-named people thought it would be fun to keep their neighbors up buzzing around on loud snow machines!

Thanks for the fun!

#36 ·
I walked all the way over campus to find out I still had all my classes :finger:

#37 ·
I had the day off, which was nice because I was suppose to present my research background paper to a couple teachers, and I was working on it last night when the school called my house. I told myself I would work on it today earlier, but I ended up starting at quarter to 9 and am still not done writing the paper.

#44 ·
Gee, I got out and flew to Duluth on a Buddy Holly plane.

With the exception of leaving 30 minutes late and then having the jumbo jet in front of us in line (literally) bury our plane in snow blown up by the engines as it turned from the taxiway onto the runway it wasn't too bad. Had to get out of line to clean and de-ice the plane afterward. It was actually pretty funny - there was a foot of snow on the wings...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.