Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Valve stem cap missing

4K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  trogdor the burninator 
#1 ·
I was at the Meijers on 28th street getting some spray paint to paint my truck in the parking lot and when I came out I was missing one valve stem cap on my right front tire and one on my left rear tire. The video cameras didn't get anything, then I asked for the head of security. He was no help. Someone needs to be stopped.

#2 ·
I say that we get a video camera and put it on a tripod on one side of the parking lot. Set the car up with those shiny dice valve stems. Have someone walking around the parking lot (near your car) with a bluetooh headset. When you see the person stealing your new dice valve stems, call the person on the bluetooth. Confront them. Make sure you get it all on tape. Send the tape in to judge judy and this is what will happen:

#5 ·
Car's not worth anything anymore.

Scrap it.

For your stakeout you should have a couple of these on standy

Also, you never know how fast the perp is going to be, so one of these is also in order:

And if you REALLY want this obviously prevalent problem to be put to rest, this will do the trick.

Make a couple examples out of these opportunistic thieves and the problem will surely cease.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.