Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

American Tactical M1911GI .45 ACP 1911 - $350 - SOLD

3K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  kkodet 
#1 · (Edited)
American Tactical 1911

.45 ACP

Bought new by myself a few years ago, maybe 300-400 rounds have been through it. Four inch barrel. Gun is like new, no holster wear. I may have the original box, bag, and manual somewhere but have been unable to put my finger on it. If I find them by time of sale they will be included, otherwise it is as you see it, no ammo included.

Gun shoots straight and true, handles very nicely. Comes with 8 round mag.

This is the company out of the Phillipenes that supposedly owns the old Colt/Browning molds and is commonly rated higher in quality than Rock Island. My local gunsmith has inspected this firearm and says he can't believe the quality for the price. I paid around $425 for it. I will take $350 firm!

Only reason for selling is I have other guns, I used to carry this one for work occasionally when carrying large sums of $$ but no longer do that.

I may consider trades on vintage American or European Double Shotguns and Motorcycles. Tools and truck parts as well.

You MUST have a purchase permit OR CPL with RI60 form filled out to purchase. No Exceptions!

Best to call/text

Keith 810-614-8038

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

See less See more
#15 ·
I've had a few offers of trades, mostly small hand tools. I'm pretty much set on those. Here are a few things I'd like to have around the shop but don't:

Smaller Miller Mig Machine, preferably setup with .023 (no flux core or harbor frieght stuff!)

Large Blasting cabinet. And I mean big, big enough to put a fullsize axle housing in.

Portable air compressor (I need this for one job/purpose, so I won't be giving much trade value to one, since I can get a harbor freight cheapy for less than $100)

Honda Generators

A vehicle body rotisserie

Thats about all I can think of currently but keep the offers coming!

#27 ·
16.-20 inches is a very large chuck as to 4 foot drawtube is large too. A crappy clausing lathe beat used is still a grand or more for some reason. The Chinese look supermaxs ( Bridgeport look alike) is 2500 . Prices on old equipment is high for whatever reason.

If u need something machined or welded or just 350.00 in material I could do that too.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.