Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Roadkill

28K views 158 replies 39 participants last post by  Elusive 
#1 · (Edited)
Take the editor in chief of Hot Rod and a tech guy and go on adventures. A lot of their trips are funny as hell and pointless, but you got to have stupid. Frieburger and Finnegan have a unique way of doing things. It won't be boring.

Here is one of many episodes, you might dig this one but the new one raises the bar.

#28 ·
Go on Youtube to the Motor Trend page and subscribe. Every new show gets sent to my email. Who knows, if they get enough subscribers maybe they will get a chance to go primetime.?.

#29 ·
I think that would be a bad thing. The whole camera man or 2 following 2 regular guys and actually filming what happens makes it a great show. Putting it on national tv would end up with it being much more fake .

#30 ·
If you know anything about those two guys....I dont think they would ever let something like that happen. David and Mike are as close to real car guys as you will ever find on tv and I doubt you would ever see them turn Foosey.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.