Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Malls and Groceries

12K views 94 replies 32 participants last post by  Mr.Green 
#1 ·
New to the forum. First time seeing it to be honest. I found it from an FB group. In any case, here is my junk.

Factory Specs:
2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited X

• 3.8L V6 SMPI Engine
• 4-Speed 42RLE Automatic Transmission
• Bright Silver Metalic
• Dark Slate Gray/Medium Slate Gray Cloth
• AM/FM Single Disc CD/MP3 Radio (RES)
• Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows

Build Specs:
• Teraflex front lower control arms
• Teraflex front 3-4" coil springs (1853202)
• Teraflex rear 3-4" coil springs (1854202)
• Teraflex VSS 9550 series shocks 3-4" lift (1545200)
• Teraflex Front upper bump stops (953800)
• Teraflex steel braded brake lines front 26" (4353310)
• Teraflex steel braded brake lines rear 30" (4350310)
• Performance Accessories 1 inch body lift
• Yokohama Geolander M/T plus 38x13.50R17LT
• Micky Thomson Sidebiter 17x9 4.5" bs
• Rugged Ridge XHD front bumper
• Smittybilt XRC rear bumper w/tire carrier
• LoD Singnature Series Rock Sliders
• EVO Sleeves and C2 gussets
• Synergy Heavy Duty front ball joints
• Synergy High Steer Drag Link
• Synergy Front Track Bar Bracket
• Synergy Heavy Duty Chromoly Tie Rod
• Yukon Front Dana 30 5.13 Reverse Rotation Gears (YUKYG D30SR-513JK)
• Yukon Rear Dana 44 5.13 Standard Rotation Gears (YUKYG D44JK-513RUB)
• Nitro-Gear D44 35 spline chromemoly rear axles (NGA-AXD44JK-35-REAR)
• Rear Dana 44 35 spline ARB Locker (ARBRD147)
• Rear Dana 44 ARB black diff cover (ARB0750003B)
• WARN HS9500i
• Factor55 ProLink Loaded (00015-04)
• K&N Replacement Air Filter (33-2364)
• Superchips TrailDash
• IPF 920H4 Headlight kit (IPFJK 920H-KIT)
• LightForce 170 Striker (RMDL170HT)
• Ridgid Industries D2 Diffused Rear Back-Up Lights
• WalMart Budget Rock Lights
• Daystar lower dash switch panel (RGD51151)
• Daystar upper dash panel (KJ71020)
• Mastercraft Grab Handles
• Tuffy Security Conceal Carry Underseat Drawer
• Cobra 29 LTD CB Radio
• Firesik II Antenna
• Cooltech ultramount CB antenna kit (JK07CTUMNT)
• Cooltech versamount (JK07CTVERS)
• CB antenna quick disconnect
• Misch front arm rests (JAJK150)
• Quadratec arm rest pad (55013.60X)
• Welcome Distributing front grabars (1001)
• ARB Jeep JK Wrangler air compressor and mounting bracket package (ARBJK-COMPRESSOR-KIT)

See less See more
#45 ·
Thanks. I was just going to run cut flares vs. spending money on the bushwacker flares but I was going to need to solve the blinker issue anyway so I decided to pull the trigger. So far I like them and would recommend them. Cut flares on a JK are free though. Hard to argue with that.

#58 ·
Thanks very much. Same stuff happens when I drive out to go wheeling. All the dudes taking their rigs off trailers want me to make sure I have my recovery points and functional winch talking smack about having to rescue my mall crawler. At the end of the day we're sharing stories and drinking beer. I air up while they have to spend another half hour loading up their rigs and call it a day.

#60 ·
New to the forum. First time seeing it to be honest. I found it from an FB group. In any case, here is my junk.

Factory Specs:
2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited X

• Misch front arm rests (JAJK150)
• Quadratec arm rest pad (55013.60X)
Nice looking JK and it's great that you wheel it. Not gonna lie, it cracks me up with all the part numbers, but hey, who knows, if somebody wants to build something similar at least they won't have to search all over the inter webs or ask a bunch of questions like where did you get this or that.
And yes pictures rule on this forum.

#63 ·
It's pretty funny. In the other forums I posted in when I did my build thread it was just some basics and a couple pix. Over time people end up asking for all the details any way.

I'm a pretty detail oriented guy so I have all the info simply for my own information. I also track to the gallon of gas how much I spend on every vehicle I own for the life of the vehicle. I guess I'm a little weird like that.

In any case, I thought it would save a bunch questions and wondering about how my Jeep was setup. I think what made it worse is I dorked up the picture posting. I think if I had more pix it would have been better. Maybe not. Oh well.

#81 ·
Moved around a bunch. Riverside, Hesperia, Pasadena, Baldwin Park. Grew up riding motorcycles and quads all over including Glamis, Ocotillo, Dumont, Pismo, etc. My Dad always owned 4x4's growing up. Spent a bunch of time at San Gabriel Canyon and out in the desert between So Cal and Vegas.

#87 ·
No issues so far. I spend most of my offroad time in rocks or on trails leading to rocks. I'm a pretty careful/technical driver in the tough stuff and avoid wheel spin where I can. I specifically did not lock the front. The rear has an ARB and 1.5" thick 35 spline shafts so I'm not at all worried about it.

The transfer case is the stock non - Rubicon NV241 with 2.72:1 chain driven case.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.