Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Sold.....

2K views 38 replies 10 participants last post by  Flat_Black 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold

#4 ·
i have 2 12 inch pioneer premiers rated at 1000 watts (800 rms) in a bandpass box (type with plexiglass protecting the subs), a matched 1600 watt sound storm amp with remote bass control, and a 3 fared power acoustic capacitor. i had this in my cherokee, and can't put it in my truck. just to picture how loud these are capable of being, my uncle lives near the corner of blanchard and wise, and he could hear them from 1.5/2 miles away coming from alma. and i still have most of the papers for everything.

#11 ·
yes it runs and drives. need the accuator (sp) for the vaccum to lock the 4x4 in but i used a pair of vise grips to test the 4x out and it worked great.

94_jimmy brand dont matter, nuttin really old

#15 · (Edited)
also lookin for a set of 16x8s or 10s with the 5x5.5 bolt pattern,33s or bigger for 15s, dodge parts,guns, ps3 or xbox 360

#21 ·
it will need a new top end, ans some work on the exhaust. one pipe has a big hole in it but could be fixed. the carbs are not on there at the moment but are included and the intakes have been covered since they were taken off. i have some extra parts that will go with it.

#27 ·
Other than the actuator and mounting the tires, what would be need to dd this truck? I'm looking for a winter beater.

I would be interested in trading or cash, or a bit of both. I have some 33's listed. The link is in my sig. I also have a traxxax nitro rustler, in good running order.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.