Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

6/28-29 Badlands TREC/UMC

5K views 73 replies 22 participants last post by  CheapThrillB2 
#1 ·
I didn't see a thread started already....but the Badlands have posted the weekend events on their site.

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/#!umc-event/c1tka

Races and competitions...ALL DAY.

We're pumped to be there and finally really kick off the TREC season.

#34 ·
Thursday A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.

Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
I like Thursday's guess. " A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am"

So between 9am-10am it should be good. My guess is that's when it will be at its worst.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.