Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Grand Theft Auto V - 6 days until release. $265 million to make.

Tags
meballs
35K views 385 replies 61 participants last post by  Rob the plumber 
#1 ·
Who's buying it? It's a mix of the Sims, and FPS... It is the largest budget game ever.

#44 ·
I was going to wait and get this after the semester ended, BUT.... My girlfriend surprised me and pre-ordered it. I should have it today when I get home. I don't know why I even play these games. I haven't touched my PS3 in over a year. I guess it just helps time pass when it's raining out and there's nothing to do.

#54 ·
Seems prety awesome so far
Just need to get used to how alot of it works
Driving at high speeds is much better
Limited cheat codes and not being able to save then in your phone like in gta4 is my only complaint

#65 ·
GameStop in Clarkston had tons of copies this afternoon as did the one by Summit Place Mall.

Unfortunately my old ass xbox only had the 20gig HDD that was full, so rather than lose all that seemingly important data I bought a used 120gig HDD. Now I must wait for the transfer of data from one to the other and it isn't going very fast.

Just FYI for all that haven't received their copies yet, you need 8 gig of disk space to install this game on both consoles. Luckily the dude at the GameStop in clarkston mentioned this to me, unfortunately he didn't have the cable needed to do the transfer and I had to go to scummit place. Oh well, I'll eventually get to play tonight.

#68 ·
I was kinda disappointed that the jeep and old dodge truck aren't 4x4
Plus they would score horrible on an rti lol

#76 ·
I will end up picking it but I will never play it online.

#82 · (Edited)
It's fun but the shooting leaves me wanting more. The last GTA game I played was vice city so I am out of the loop. I am a COD fan and sports games. So this is a little forgin to me. I am liking it so far. I love online play so I hope this game can deliver. Winter is all about finalizing orders for work, cutting wood, and video games.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.