Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

02 highlined wrangler locked waggys $8500.00

4K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  mudrunner456 
#1 · (Edited)
Well i dont want to but i am putting my 02 wrangler x 4.0 5 speed up for sale. I bought this about 3 years ago with 165,000 miles and bone stock. I have built everything you see on this jeep with my own two hands and i stand by my work.

-2 inch coil spacers with stock suspension

-home made but quality front highline tube fenders

-i run 36 inch super swamper tsl's that have well over 90 percent tread

-custom bumpers front and rear

-full corner guards with tube flair and rocker guards/sliders led taillights

-xrc smittybilt 8000 lbs winch

The top is brand new with tinted windows and works perfectly. two summer with 181,212 miles the motor lost all oil pressure. So i pulled the motor and had it 100% rebuilt. Everything in the motor is new except the crank, which was polished. I have the reciepts for the work. The motor makes a ton of power and runs like a top. The clutch was replaced when i had the motor out.
It now has 182,xxx on it so the motor has around 1500 miles on it.

For axles they are 89 grand wagoneer dana 44's and they have been completely gone thru. New Detroit locker in the front and new 5.13 gears. Brand new warm premium hubs and new wheel bearings, new tie rod ends reemed stock tj pitman arm and new control arm bushings. Also the front trac bar is new. the rear axle is welded with new 5.13 gears to match the front.

It has an advanced adapters sye and dennys custom driveshafts built the rear cv shaft. The t-case also has a novak cable shifter and i have a tummy tuck skid and tranny mount that go with the jeep just not currently installed. I also have 2 extra rear driveshafts i made myself from xj front shafts.

Under the body armor you will find 1 rust spot on the passenger side rocker. It was surprisingly rust free for the high miles. I know that the miles are high but there is nothin left on this jeep with that many miles except the body. I know im forgetting some stuff im forgetting but just ask. Like i said i have done all the work myself and i am not going to give it away. But with two kids and the wife its a tight fit and im guessing its going to end up sitting in the garage most of the summer. im asking 9,500.00 for it and im not interested in any trades right now. these two pics are from last year so they have the old tires and shitty top in them. ill pull it out tomarrow and get some better pics.

Can text some more pics. 2318556118

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.