Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

The Walking Dead *official thread*

218K views 2K replies 172 participants last post by  wrath 
#1 · (Edited)
This show is awesome.

See less See more
#110 ·
Just rewatched it on the dvr and paused on the pin looks to say "No excuse for domestic violence" and the church sign looks to say revelations 6:17 "For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

#120 ·
I'm so fucking pissed. I am a huge Walking Dead fan and I' ve been anticipating season 2 for months. I'm watching tv last night and my fucking dvr box fried an hour before it aired. I missed it.

#139 ·
If the TV show is going to be anything like the graphic novel, there would be a reason that they [Herschel] let the zombies continue to exist in the church...

#149 ·
They call them herds. It hasn't really been explained on the show or the graphic novel.

#154 ·
I listened to the audio book. It was ok...kind of a neat idea. I also read the zombie survival guide by the same author, Max Brooks, son of Mel Brooks.

I really like The Walking Dead because it doesn't end. After a zombie movie, you're usually stuck wondering, well, now what happens? You don't usually ever get the long term survival plan, which is the most interesting aspect to the genre, IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.