Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Ski Doo snowmobile

3K views 38 replies 8 participants last post by  BAD93SBLZR 
#1 · (Edited)
2006 MXZ 1000 Renegade, runs great. Brand new motor last January, dealer installed. ~75 miles on new motor. Has heated hand and thumb warmers, electric start and reverse. My friends all sold their sleds so now I'm selling mine. Just don't have time for it. It has a trunk bag, extra carbides, an extra hood and a couple gallons of Amsoil that go with it. $5500 obo

See less See more
#35 ·
Forgot to ask, does it still come with the trailer? And what kind of trailer is it?
Yeah, its a 136"x 16" track 1 1/4" Lug. Its got SC4 suspension and HPG front shocks. Its the same motor as a Mach Z 1000 just a little longer track. I think they are 175hp stock. I have a trailer but it is NOT included in the $5500. The trailer will not be for sale until the sled is sold. Its a 4 place eclosed heated Haulmark V Track. PM me if you want to look at it. Its located in Midland.

#37 ·
I'm not looking for any trades. I need the cash. $5500 is about as low as I can go. The motor I put in it was $3500. Its in great shape and worth it. Come take a look for your self. I'm around in the evenings and weekends. Oh, the current mileage as of right now is 2591mi. Pm me your email and I can send you more pics.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.