Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Tattoo's anyone?

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  IFS SUCKS 
#1 ·
Wow, don't think I'LL be going to them anytime soon:sonicjay:
I really hope it's a joke

http://holland.craigslist.org/bar/1385351305.html

Tattoos Done For You (west michigen)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-21, 2:19PM EDT
Reply to: sale-xuzq6-1385351305@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im' a local tattoo artice here in the west michigen area lookin ta help others that want ink . So I give great afordable work to the people that need to display art. I spichilze in people portrats and do cool other draw stuff that hass good look. I have great needel skills and you be no dissapointment, my work speek, for it self. I do manny tattoos over years, and then every one say

My motto....You tell me you wat want, and I do better ink art than you ever dream/imagin.

See less See more
#9 ·
Updated lol

http://holland.craigslist.org/bar/1388011909.html

Seriously...

Im' a local tattoo artice here in the west michigen area lookin ta help others that want ink . So I give great afordable work to the people that need to display art. I spichilze in people portrats and do cool other draw stuff that hass good look. I have great needel skills and you be no dissapointment, my work speek, for it self. I do manny tattoos over years, and then every one say

My motto....You tell me you wat want, and I do better ink art than you ever dream/imagin.

knot ownly duz yu speel lyke uh tard... yur tatts suck!!!!!!

People actually let you go to them with a needle after seeing your shit work ?!?!?

Are you an illegal alien ?
Or just a homegrown clusterfucktard ?

Holy shit!!!!!!
If i did tatt's like that i would be ashamed to show anyone!!!!

If someone did a tatt on me that looked that bad when it was done you would be dead!!!!

I spichilze in people portrats
If you "spichilze" in "portrats" i can not even imagine your shit work!!!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!

I truly feel sorry for any poor sucker that let's you near them with a tatt gun!!!

That is some serious crap work!!!!!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.