Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Kalamazoo/South have/ bangor area trails?

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  mooseracing 
#1 ·
Any Trails around Kalamazoo to run for a bit? Nothin hard, just some stuff to go trail riding on for fun, cant be breakin my stuff out here =p :naughty:

#5 · (Edited)
Theres a nice muddy trail over in South Haven. Can't remem the name but they had a small competition out there erailer this year. I'll try and get a name this weekend when i head down there.

There is a few county roads in bangahore/arlington township that i mowed, that had no houses, were almost not even 2 tracks. THey were really only fun in the tractor if it rained.

where's yankee springs, haven't heard that one mentioned?

edit i googled...yankee springs

http://www.michigandnr.com/Publications/PDFS/RecreationCamping/yankee_springs_map.pdf

they have a allegan map too on the MI DNR site

#8 ·
I dont know of any trials around south haven/bangor, but then again i could be wrong. The allegen forest has alot, but I have never been up there. I know there is a mud run just north of south haven just about every weekend.

#11 ·
Allegan would be the best bet..... most of what use to be fun at yankee springs (of course this was 10+ years ago) is all closed now.

Some of the area in Allegan can get pretty wicked

if your in GR though your best bet would be the whitehall/manistee forest area

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.