Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

auto body, motor work and supension lifts

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  usmcoorah45 
#1 · (Edited)
Any one in need of body work

My name is sean and im a great body and paint guy. I have been doing it since i was 15 and im 25 now. I opened my doors for my new company and i would like to help out guys on here. i have certifications and i am I-car certified and i can weld anything. im cheaper then a normal shop but i wount work for free. My company is called Joker Kustoms and im located in Waterford MI. My number is 248 229 1662 give me a call

#7 · (Edited)
My name is Sean Todd and i have all the certs and qualifications i need and i have been doing auto body work for 10 years. i am just now opening my doors for my company. i specialize in restorations more than insurance but i will do about anything. My brothers side of the company Matt Todd dose engines and suspension lifts and drops. My comapany name is Joker Kustoms and his is Down & Dirty customs. we also do pretty much anything with motocycles also. We are located in Waterford MI my number is 248 229 1662 shoot me a text and if you need the other side of the company Matts number is 248 961 7399. thanks

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.